|Refunds on FHA Loans|
Refunds on FHA Loans
If you have ever paid off a home loan backed by FHA, you may have money owed to you. And the government wants to pay you back.
About 1 in 10 FHA borrowers leave money in their escrow accounts when they pay off their loans. The average refund for each borrower is about $700.
Former FHA borrowers who think they might be due a refund can call a
toll free number, 800-697-6967, or write HUD at P.O. Box 23669, Washington
Other FHA Topics
• Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
• FHA Bridal Registry Account
• FHA Mortgage Insurance
• HUD Reverse Mortgage Program
• Refunds on FHA Loans
• Single Family Rehab Mortgage Program
• Streamline Refinancing for FHA Mortgages
|© 2004-2011 HCT Bank|